How to Help
What to do if you have a friend at risk
If you or a friend is . . .
- Feeling like no one understands?
- Not sure how to handle problems at school, with family or friends?
- Using alcohol or drugs as a way to escape everyday life?
- Having a difficult time handling anger or anxiety?
- Having thoughts of hurting yourself?
Let us help.
At the SKY Center you can:
- Talk to someone who understands
- Find new ways to deal with problems with your friends, family or grades
- Learn how to improve family relationships
- Get help with drugs or alcohol
- Learn how to manage your moods
- Start to feel better about yourself
Call the SKY Center today.
Service are FREE
What Can Friends Do?
- Be observant
- Show that you care
- Ask the tough questions
- Get some help
- Build connections
In the event of a Mental Health Emergency,
If the situation worsens, Call: 911
Or go directly to the Emergency Room of your local hospital